Try this Eggology Organic Egg White Spinach Feta Wrap packed with 30 grams of high quality protein with all of your essential amino acids and only 303 calories per wrap! This is a great wrap that you can have for breakfast or lunch and you can also freeze them to take through the week. This delicious Eggology Organic Egg White Spinach Feta Wrap was inspired by the Starbucks Egg White Spinach Wrap. You can make this delicious healthy high protein low fat wrap at home with all organic ingredients.
Use coupon code JJEGGOLOGY for $20 off your order of $99 or more at Eggology.com
For more of Jeanette’s heathy Eggology recipes go to Eggology.com/Recipes.
This recipe is in The Hollywood Trainer Club with over 150 more healthy delicious recipes and weekly meal plans. Log into the club www.TheHollywoodTrainerClub.com click Meals, then Recipes A-Z, then type in Eggology Egg White Spinach Feta Wraps.
- 1 cup Eggology Organic Liquid Egg Whites
- 1 whole wheat lavash or wrap of your choice
- 3-5 cups of organic spinach
- 1 tablespoon of fat free peppered feta cheese
- 3 chopped organic sun-dried tomatoes
- Organic Olive Oil Cooking Spray
1. Coat the pan with the Olive Oil Cooking Spray
2. Add in the Eggology Organic Liquid Egg Whites with Himalayan Salt and pepper and pan fry on medium heat until egg whites turn solid white then flip until slightly brown
3. Remove the egg whites and sit on a plate to the side
4. Add half a cup of water to the pan and add the spinach and sauté for 1 minute
5. Remove the spinach and drain all of the excess water on a plate to the side
6. Cut a lavash in half and place egg whites, feta cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and spinach on the lavash and fold into a wrap.
7. Put in the toaster oven on medium until the lavash is slightly brown. Remove slice in half, serve with a side salad and enjoy.
These wraps can be stored in the freezer to eat throughout the week.
|Amount Per Serving|