1) Drink half your body weight in ounces of water a day. If you weigh 150lbs drink 75 ounces of water which is only 4-5 small 16oz bottles. You must hydrate because cellulite is dehydrated fat tissue (adipose tissue).
2) Replace your table salt with Himalayan Salt because Himalayan salt is packed with essential minerals like potassium which is needed for hydration in your body as part of your sodium potassium pump. It also helps lower high blood pressure.
3) Foam Roll & Massage your legs to break up your fat tissue and to help the circulation of nutrients to your muscles.
4) Add Weight Training or Resistance Training (Yoga, Body Weight Training) to your weekly workout regimen to tone your muscles which will also help burn the fat tissue.
5) Decrease your intake of sodium and processed foods that are packed with salt. Remember salt is dehydrating you & cellulite is dehydrated adipose (fat) tissue.
We have added 3 more challenges in the Motivation and Health News sections of our club at www.
Challenge #1 Amazing Arms
Challenge #2 Sexy Legs
Challenge #3 Train Your Waist
Just log in to the club and press play!!
New Workouts = New Challenge = New Results
Here is a healthy dinner to motivate you to make healthy choices! Organic grass fed beef with baby broccoli and sweet potatoes can you say Yummy! If you need more help planning healthy meals then join our club!!! join the club at www.TheHollywoodTrainerClub.com
Here is a delicious vegetarian option! This Grapefruit Avocado Salad is so good for you in so many ways! Grapefruits are juicy and delicious, low in calories and full of nutrients. They support clear healthy skin, decrease your sugar cravings & helps stabilize your blood sugar level. Avocados contain more potassium than a banana and are loaded with heart-healthy fatty acids.
~Team Hollywood Trainer